There will be a brand new 2010 WSOP Main Event champion this year as Cada was eliminated during day 3 action. Johnny Chan continues to be one of the chip leaders in 9th place with 636K in chips.
Day 4 begins at Noon Tuesday. Approx. 1,240 runners remain. Chip leader, James Carroll has 803K in chips.
The 2009 WSOP November Nine in order of 2010 current standings…
- Eric Buchman – Started day 1D; Made it to Day 4; (91st) 244,400 chips
- Joseph Cada – Started day 1C (301); Eliminated Day 3
- Steven Begleiter – Started day 1C; Eliminated Day ?
- Kevin Schaffel – Started day 1A; Eliminated Day ?
- Darvin Moon – Started day 1D; Eliminated Day 2B
- Jeff Shulman – Started day 1D; Eliminated Day 2B
- Antoine Saout – Started day 1D; Eliminated Day 2B
- Phil Ivey – Started day 1D; Eliminated early Day 2B
- James Akenhead – Started day 1A; Eliminated Day 2A
Can’t find the posts announcing Begleiter’s and Schaffel’s eliminations, but, cannot find them on the Day 3 chip count, either. Schaffel, I know was good through level 4 of Day 1A with 32,500 in chips.
Do you know when Begleiter and Schaffel were eliminated? Please post the link in Comments, thanks.