Today I learned that the Excalibur is running strip no limit hold’em poker tournaments Saturday nights at 9 pm and 11 pm. The website says that it is an on-going promotion…I may just be behind the eight ball and everyone else already is aware. You can let me know.
- Players must have a PokerPro® account
- Buy-in is $40.00 which includes a $10.00 rake
- No re-buys
- 2,000 in starting chips
- Blinds start at 50/100
- Levels increase every 10 minutes
- Max. 20 players. (2 tables)
Sorry, but, players must remain clothed at all times.🙁 The website describes the play…errr…entertainment…
- A small stage shall be set up between the two designated poker tables.
- A dancer with ten removable articles of clothing (and still remaining minimally though appropriately covered [bold added by me]) shall take the stage at the beginning of the tournament.
- When the second player is busted out, the dancer will walk a lap around the two tables, and take the stage to take off an article of clothing.
- The process is repeated after the fourth, sixth and eighth and tenth players are eliminated.
- When the tenth player is eliminated the game is broken down to one table.
- The process is then repeated after the twelfth, fourteenth, sixteenth and eighteenth players are eliminated and there are only two players left.
- When there is a winner, the dancer removes the final piece of clothing (while still remaining minimally though appropriately covered) and poses for a digital picture with the winner.
and so, and so on. And…Oh Yeah, Baby… and don’t reach out to the “dancer” or make rude or sexually suggestive comments…Are you kidding me?
Wanna know more? Copy and paste the following into your browser:
Is this new news? or have I had my head in the sand?