Wondering how the 2009 WSOP November Nine did on their journeys to the 2010 WSOP Final Table? Not as well as the 2008 November Nine did last year! All but 2 have been eliminated. Buchman and Cada remain – and are in great position given that there are over 2500 runners left.
The 2009 WSOP November Nine in order of 2010 current standings…
- Eric Buchman – Started day 1D; Made it to Day 3; (222nd) 147,000 chips
- Joseph Cada – Started day 1C (301); Made it to Day 3; (324th) 122,400 chips
- Steven Begleiter – Started day 1C; Eliminated Day ?
- Kevin Schaffel – Started day 1A; Eliminated Day ?
- Darvin Moon – Started day 1D; Eliminated Day 2B
- Jeff Shulman – Started day 1D; Eliminated Day 2B
- Antoine Saout – Started day 1D; Eliminated Day 2B
- Phil Ivey – Started day 1D; Eliminated early Day 2B
- James Akenhead – Started day 1A; Eliminated Day 2A
Can’t find the posts announcing Begleiter’s and Schaffel’s eliminations, but, cannot find them on the Day 3 chip count, either. Schaffel, I know was good through level 4 of Day 1A with 32,500 in chips.
Do you know when Begleiter and Schaffel were eliminated? Please post the link in Comments, thanks.