The 2015 WSOP Main Event final table will begin in three weeks. In order of chip stacks, the November Nine are:
- The chip leader, Joe McKeehen, has a little over double the chips of the closest competitor
- Only one of the nine, Max Steinberg, has previously won a WSOP bracelet
- 66% of the November Nine players are in their 20s
- Two November Niners are the oldest players ever to make a Main Event final table; 61 year old Neil Blumenfield and 72 year old Pierre Neuville. Prior to this event, Steve Gee, age 57 at the 2012 WSOP, was the oldest poker player to make a prestigious Main Event final table.
- 66% of the November Nine players are from the USA. No other country repeats.
So, who do you think is going to win? Let us know by voting in the poll on the sidebar.